The 2nd Annual Mount Vernon Art Walk will be Saturday, November 5th from 11am-4pm.
There will be Art Stops along 3 blocks — all are on or just off of main street — watch for the red balloons. Each Art Stop will offer refreshments, have a special exhibit, or offer something fun and arty.
The walk is setup so that you can park once, then start at either the East or West end of 1st Street. You can start at any location and visit the art stops in any order. There is free parking and free admission.
Enjoy complimentary light refreshments along the way. You might even be tempted to treat yourself to the shortbread at First Brick, the coffee & home-baked goodies at Fuel, and lunch at Palisades Cafe and Skillet Cafe.
The shops participating are:
- First Brick Art Gallery – 224 First St SW
- Ben & Flo’s – 224 First St SW
- One Tree Wood – Under Lincoln Wine Bar on 2nd Ave
- Palisades Cafe – Optional Lunch Stop (11-2) 117 First St NW
- Iron Leaf Press – 102 First St SW
- Liberty Iron Works – 117 First Ave NW
- Skillet Cafe – Optional Lunch Stop (11-2) 101 First St NE
- Fuel…Art & Espresso – 103 First St NE
- The Twig & Fairy Room – Old School Shops 221 First St NE
- East End Art – Old School Shops 221 First St NE
Call or Text for more information: (319) 535 – 0828